Sofa.com has been growing in leaps and bounds over the past few years, and we’re after highly motivated, creative, and talented people to come and join us.
Every role within the company is busy and varied with plenty of opportunity to develop your key skills over time. Our fun and friendly staff are all part of one big sofa.com family, so why not come and join us?
Take a look below to see what roles are available...
Showroom Manager – Chelsea
At Sofa.com we believe that everyone deserves great home furnishings and excellent service from people who are passionate about interiors, so that’s exactly what we provide. With in-house teams from the design development stage right through to our delivery drivers – we can be sure we’re giving our customers a truly unique shopping experience and providing a working environment that inspires and motivates our teams to sell our lovely products.
As the showroom manager, you will be responsible for inspiring the team to achieve a wonderful on-brand shopping experience and to help deliver brand awareness locally. You will be a brand ambassador, always representing sofa.com at the highest level.
You should be an experienced manager, ideally within the interiors industry. You should have a strong business acumen, and be commercially focused and driven to help your team drive sales in the showroom. Having good organisational and delegation skills will allow you to effectively manage your day as well as your team.
You will ensure the smooth day to day running of the showroom by supporting your team in:
- Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed, whilst encouraging them to spend time in the store and browse our range
- Maintaining our world-class showroom standards and visual merchandising in store
- Driving sales, processing customer orders as well as writing daily, weekly and monthly reports to distribute to your team and senior management
- Conducting monthly meetings with your team as well as performance reviews with permanent team members
- Arranging local marketing events within your showroom with the support of the Marketing team based in head office
- Regularly assessing competitor activity within the sector and establishing its impact on your showroom’s performance and trading
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company and brand that is growing and developing, offering some great opportunities to further your skillset and career.
If this role sounds like something that would fit you well, send your CV to email@example.com along with a brief cover letter explaining why you would be perfect for the job.
Sales Team Members (Full-time and Part-time)
We are looking for positive, fun, reliable and hardworking Sales Team Members to join our brilliant teams across a number of our showrooms in London, Bath, Guildford, Harrogate, Glasgow and Edinburgh, as well as in our smaller pop-up locations.
As a member of our Sales Team you will be the first point of contact with our customers and will spend your time advising them on the best possible sofa, armchair or bed that suits their needs! You should thrive in a customer service environment, always going above and beyond for our lovely customers.
Your day in the showroom will include:
- Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed
- Maintaining our world-class showroom and visual merchandising standards in store
- Providing support with customers’ decisions where required
- Processing orders precisely and efficiently as well as keeping customer information records up-to-date
- Assisting with ad-hoc showroom events such as customer design evenings, etc.
For this role, you should:
- Be ambitious and confident, with a strong can-do attitude
- Enjoy working within a team
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Have some prior experience in a sales advisor role
- Have a passion for interior design/art as a bonus!
We are recruiting for a part-time position, which would require weekend availability. It’s a busy and varied job, working for a fun company that is growing fast. Why not come be part of it?
Please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would be perfect for this job!
Join the delivery team (Cat. B or Cat. C/C1)
We’re looking for a skilled driver to join our fun and motivated delivery team at sofa.com. Based in our Hayes warehouse in Greater London, you will take on a varied role, making deliveries in and around London or across the UK one day, and doing a shift at our warehouse the next. As the final point of face-to-face contact with our customers, the role requires you to be presentable, punctual, possess good English speaking skills, and be physically fit and healthy. We’re looking for a team player who enjoys exceeding customer expectations by delivering a great service to them. Our delivery schedule is dictated by the volume of sales; your hours will be flexible so you’ll need to be too – available at short notice and living no more than 10 miles from the UB3 postcode area. You must be 21 years of age or over for vehicle insurance purposes, and it is essential that you have experience, a full UK driving license in Cat. B or Cat. C/C1, and a digital card. Full training will be given on site at our warehouse along with a driving assessment. If you are ambitious, reliable, and think you fit the bill then we would love to hear from you. Simply send your CV to email@example.com and let us know in no more than 50 words why you think you would be perfect for the job.