Working at sofa.com
Sofa.com has been growing in leaps and bounds over the past few years, and we’re after highly motivated, creative, and talented people to come and join us.
Every role within the company is busy and varied with plenty of opportunity to develop your key skills over time. Our fun and friendly staff are all part of one big sofa.com family, so why not come and join us?
Take a look below to see what roles are available...
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please include your CV and Covering letter stating which role and location you are applying for.
Sales Team Members
We are looking for positive, reliable and hardworking Sales Team Members to join our brilliant teams in our MetroCentre Store (Full time and Part time to start ASAP). These are part time positions which will require weekend availability.
As a member of our Sales Team you will be the first point of contact with our customers and will spend your time advising them on the best possible sofa, armchair or bed that suits their needs. You should thrive in a customer service environment, always going above and beyond for our lovely customers.
Your day in the showroom will include:
- Welcoming every customer so they feel at home and relaxed
- Providing excellent customer service to support them in their decisions whilst following the sofa.com customer journey
- Chasing sales quotations and processing orders precisely and efficiently as well as keeping customer information records up-to-date
- Maintaining our world-class visual merchandising standards
For this role, you should:
- Be ambitious and confident, with a strong can-do attitude
- Enjoy working within a team
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Have some prior experience in a sales advisor role, preferably within the furniture/luxury retail sector
- Have a passion for interior design/art
These are permanent positions so we are looking for full commitment to the role. It’s a busy and varied job, working for a fun company that is growing fast. Why not come and be part of it? As we are currently receiving a high volume of applicants, if you do not hear from us in 4 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Head office Roles:
Junior Graphic Designer
Sofa.com has been delivering comfort up and down the country for over 10 years and continues today to be creators of sumptuous sofas, beautiful beds and more recently, stylish home accessories.
We are on the lookout for talented, driven and versatile designer to create a wide range of print and digital collateral. As a Junior Graphic Designer you will be part of a small Design team, working closely with Marketing and other teams.
You would be reporting to our Senior Designer, who would be delighted to have your help with the following:
- Email designs
- Social channel ads and third-party artwork
- Seasonal campaign work
- POS and other marketing artwork for both web and print
- Image editing
- Assistance with preparation for seasonal catalogues
- A Graphic Design related degree
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Some design related experience preferable, with experience in retail a plus.
- Solid organisation skills with an aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility; open to changing priorities and able to meet tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Ability to handle multiple design projects in a fast-paced weekly workflow
- Keen interest in digital design and branding.
- A passion for interior design and homeware would be advantageous.
- Available to work from our Chelsea Office.
If you think you fit the bill then apply now with a covering letter explaining your salary expectations and why you are the perfect fit alongside a copy of your CV and portfolio. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.