Unit 35 Chelsea Wharf
15 Lots Road
London SW10 0QJ
Please note: our showrooms are on the 2nd & 3rd floors and the lift will be out of action from Monday 2nd February until late March due to maintenance work. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
The nearest stations are...
328 bus towards Chelsea World's End
hop in a cab
Jump in a taxi at the nearest station and we'll pay up to £10 towards your fare. Just give your receipt to the team when you get here.
driving to us?
Park in one of the metered bays along Lots Road just outside our building and let us know if you're short on coins - we keep a jar of spare change just for that.
fancy cycling here?
There's a Boris bike docking station just outside.
visiting on a weekend?The gates into the Wharf will be locked, but call us on the intercom or telephone and we'll buzz you in straight away. Head for Door E on the right hand side; we're on the 3rd floor.
what to expectYou’ll find all our sofa, bed and chair styles on display, an infinite number of fabrics, and a team of friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you. Not to mention every kind of coffee and a fridge full of cold beer and Prosecco.
children, dogs & dad are all welcome!
Bringing the kids? great! we’ve got films, pacman and space invaders for them. we’re dog friendly (Magda will insist on taking a photo of your pooch for her collection), and Dad can relax in dad’s corner with a paper and even a beer if he fancies.
bring the showroom home
Help yourself to free fabric samples when you visit. If you'd like some sooner, you can click here to order your free fabric samples and we'll send them to you tomorrow. We can also send you cards which give you the detailed specs of your favourite sofas and beds.
Don’t know your Claret from your Raspberry? Call our team on 0207 349 0222 and we can help you with all our fabrics.
our new autumnal showroom
Twice a year, we give our showroom a seasonal face lift to preserve its radiant beauty and keep things interesting for you folks. Our Chelsea showroom has been transformed and there are lots of new fabrics atop new products for your perusal. And if you can't reach us then see below a handful of some of our sofa, bed and armchair styles that we have on display.
- The Saturday loveseat in Sanderson dawn chorus, mineral blue with contrast piping in sky, soft wool £1,210
- The Inferno super king size bed in Rock house viscose linen £845
- The Sark armchair in Zoffany malin plaid, mulberry brown £1,030
- The Bluebell four seat sofa in Natural Flax, pure Belgian linen £1,700
- The Peggy armchair in Kate Forman, red roses £780
- The Saturday two seat sofa in Houndstooth linen cotton, cornish blue £930
- The Alderney armchair in Crest imt leather old english, chestnut £1,130
- The Zeppelin three seat sofa in Ash soft textured wool £1,040
- The Aissa two and a half seat sofa in Dusty Rose cotton matt velvet £1,490