12 Days of Christmas: Day 4 PHOHM
It’s Christmas! Well… it’s December, and in the theme of giving we’re hosting a 12 Days of Christmas competition. Check out our Instagram profile every day for the next 12 days for your chance to win some luxury prizes. Good Luck!
|Competition||For a chance to win the Prize, during the Competition Period, you must meet the Entry Requirements and enter by following the Entry Instructions. Exclusions apply.|
|Prize||Luxury Everlasting large dried floral bouquet worth £100 to be supplied by Phohm – https://phohm.co.uk/collections/bouquets|
|Competition Period||07:00 on 4th December 2022 until 11:59 (GMT) on 4th December 2022|
|Entry Requirements||You must: enter using your own personal active Platform account (corporate accounts are excluded from participating in this Competition); be resident in the United Kingdom; be aged 18 or over; and hold a valid UK postal address. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.|
|Entry Instructions||To enter the Competition, you must: follow (or already be following) @sofadotcom and @phohm on the Platform; like the competition post and tag three (3) friends in the comments section; submit your entry within the Competition Period to be valid.|
|Exclusions||The Competition does not apply to entries made before or after the Competition Period. Employees and agents of the Promoter and its Group companies are not eligible to participate in this Competition, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.|
|Promoter||Sofa.com Ltd whose registered office is at Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY|
|Phohm||Phohm whose registered office is at 12 Meeting House Lane, Brighton, England, BN1 1HB|
The following General Terms and Conditions apply to this Competition
- In order to enter the Competition you must meet the Entry Requirements and follow the Entry Instructions as set out above. Restrictions apply.
- Entrants may only enter this Competition once. Any third party or automated entries are not permitted, and those accounts found to be impersonating another account will be disqualified.
- After the Competition Period has ended, one winner will be chosen by an online random generator and verified by the Promoter and its agents (‘Winner’).
- The Promoter will announce the Winner via the Platform within 24 hours of the Competition Period ending and contact the Winner via direct message on the Platform.
- The Winner must contact the Promoter within 7 days of the announcement to confirm:
- they accept the Prize and these terms and conditions;
- they meet the Entry Requirements; and
- their email address to be passed to Phohm to arrange delivery of the Prize.
- If the Winner does not make contact or does not provide confirmation as set out above, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to decide whether to select a replacement Winner or not. The replacement Winner will be selected in accordance with point 3.
- Phohm will bear the full cost of postage of the Prize to an address in the United Kingdom.
- The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or otherwise corrupted.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their name, county and image (including any avatar or profile picture) being used to promote the Competition in any publicity material, including on the Promoter’s website, app and the Platform.
- The decision made by the Promoter as to those able to take part and selection of the Winner is final.
- No correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into, other than corresponding with a Winner.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition, including any incorrect sizing information.
- The Promotors liability, to any entrant, Winner or any other third party in relation to the Competition, is limited to £50.00 (unless limitations of liability are not permitted by law).
- No cash or alternative product or compensation will be offered in the case of cancellation of the Competition.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the Competition by giving notice on this webpage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Competition.
- Where the Competition is hosted/available on a Platform, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with that Platform. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in the Competition you agree to complete release of the Platform from any claims in connection with this Competition. You remain subject to the Platform’s terms and conditions.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.